Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today..I want to be in my studio...looks like that's not going to happen. I am itching to start a series of collaged mini canvas' using house imagery...maybe tomorrow when the girls are in school..not easy trying to squeeze it all in. I posted a picture of a Donna Downey canvas book that I started..haven't yet found the inspiration for what I want to go inside. I like making the covers for books but can't always seem to fill them. I also want to try a new technique using citra-solv on printed paper to get cool effect for backrounds...will keep you posted on that one. Going to go feel the family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just read about the Citra-Solv thing! I am intrigued. Try it out for me; can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

Do something creative EVERYDAY!